Crisis Ministry – We’re here to help.
As the first outreach for help by officers, the chaplain is prepared to use an array of appropriate referral resources. Pastoral counseling is available to all active and retired police officers as well as family members upon request. In addition, FOP 5 has a number of other support services available. Please contact our office (215) 629-3622, emergency (215) 837-0780 24/7.
– Hospital visits and care of the sick and terminally ill.
– Assisting with the coordination of funeral services.
– Ministering to officers who have lost family members and other loved ones.
– All the services one would expect from the clergy, but provided by a chaplain in the workplace.
– On site pastoral counseling.
– Scheduled personal pastoral care counseling.